FAQWhat must I do to change my web site (or e-mail) provider?


You must change your domain name record to point to the DNS servers of your new ISP or provider. Generally your ISP will carry out the changes but you as the administrator contact must authorize them. Or contact us for further advice and information.


Date Created: 2010-10-15 09:08:03

Date Modified: 2010-10-15 09:12:17


Back to FAQ List